Thursday, July 7, 2011

Toothaches Suck

So I have been less active crocheting in the last few weeks. Partly we went away for awhile- Andrew and I visited my parents for a few days, then went up to my extended family's cottage.
Partly, this week I have had a miserable toothache.
I was hoping it was just what I had last year- a cut from my wisdom tooth on my cheek that really hurt but healed and was fine. But the pain got worse and finally I realized last night that I had to see a dentist.
Today I went in and found out the gum is infected and it'll just keep happening. So now I'm on antibiotics for this, and to fix the problem I go in tomorrow and get two wisdom teeth out. I am so not looking forward to it- but hopefully the pain will go away. Oh boy, do I want the pain to go away.

I have been working away on some nice lacy projects, and I even got my crazy cobweb weight dress started, but I just don't have any energy to post or take pictures or do much of anything. I went out today to stitch night, but mostly because I love it so much and it is a great distraction.

I can't wait to be able to chew stuff again...

No comments:

Post a Comment