Friday, November 25, 2011

Shiny New Things and Presents

So I've gotten a few other new things at work recently. I also bought more yarn than I ought to have last week. I'll share that with you soon. I actually have three days off next week! I can't wait. I'm not traveling, not working, just relaxing. Ok, I have a doctor's appointment and I need to get a flu shot, but still.
Anyway, for now, my new tools!

I got this gorgeous Knitter's Pride Tunisian interchangeable hook set. It's lovely multicoloured birchwood. I love the tips of the hooks and the cables mean I can do long tunisian projects on transit without poking the person next to me. I love love love them.

I also spotted these at work... my coworker and I grabbed them. We're gonna play swapsies with the small and large size. Heart shape pompoms! I love it!

I finished this scarf for my Papa! He claimed to like it, it matched perfectly with his bright red fedora and looked good on him. He said it was nice and warm, but not itchy. Can't beat that.

I don't know if my Nana loved these fingerless mitts, but they fit and looked nice and she was certainly happy with the idea of pretty hand warmers. She thanked me a lot too, and what more can I ask for!

I am deep into my Christmas projects... about halfway done. Need to finish a scarf and cowl set, two neckwarmers, legwarmers and possibly a few more hats and mitt sets. But those are optional projects. So really, 4 projects left to go. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment