Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

I'd like to lie to you and say that I don't know where the time has gone, and that I have no idea why I haven't posted in so long. I'd like that, but it's not true. I know exactly where it went.

It went to 60 and 70 hour work weeks, to coming home exhausted with often little energy for crocheting let alone blogging.
It went to three months with only one or two days free even including the weekends.

It went to a few lovely little escapes for the weekend.

It went to a business trip, a big promotion, a few months of very high stress while I tried to figure out a major role virtually on my own.

It went to saying goodbye to some wonderful friends moving away.


It went to awesome weddings of dear friends.

It went to training a new minion, who turned out to be great and make my new job reasonable.


It went to two sweet new nieces this December.



It went to a week and a half off for Christmas and New Year's and a delightful cruise with my family.

Now, finally, the new year is here and work has slowed down and I've mostly figured out my new, big, exciting and scary job. Now I'm looking at what I have left to crochet and nodding, because it all seems reasonable. Now I'm looking at this blog and remembering that I once enjoyed writing it, and that I'd like to do so again.

Happy New Year. I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment